Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has won the stage of the Formula 1 World Cup.
Hamilton won the Tuscan Grand Prix and solidified his overall lead. Team-mate Valtteri Bottas finished second and third was Red Bull’s driver Alex Albon.
Formula 1, Tuscany Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) – 59 laps
- Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) +4.880
- Alex Albon (Red Bull) +8.064
- Daniel Riccardo (Renault) +10.417
- Sergio Perez (Racing Point) +15.650
- Lando Norris (McLaren) +18.883
- Daniil Kvyat (Alpha Tauri) +21.756
- Charles Leclair (Ferrari) +28.345
- Kimi Raikkonen (Alfa Romeo) +29.770
- Sebastian Vettel Ferrari +29.983
“This track is phenomenal. Obviously the heat and keeping Valtteri Bottas, who has been quick all weekend, was not easy and I was behind in the beginning. All those restarts, the focus that’s needed during that time, it’s really, really hard, “Hamilton said.
Renault driver Daniel Riccardo was named the racer of the day following the results of the Tuscan Grand Prix.